The following resources supplement and provide guidance for using NRSDB data.
- December 8, 2015 Webinar Recording: Video recording of a recent webinar describing the latest release of the NSRDB
- December 8, 2015 Webinar PDF: PDF of slides from a recent webinar describing the latest release of the NSRDB
- Best Practices Handbook for the Collection and Use of Solar Resource Data for Solar Energy Applications: An updated guide for the solar energy industry on the key aspects of solar resource characterization
- Resource Assessment & Forecasting: NREL's Resource Assessment & Forecasting group website for renewable energy resource measurements, models, maps, and support services
- Measurement and Instrumentation Data Center (MIDC): Irradiance and meteorological data from stations around the United States
- Renewable Resource Data Center (RReDC): Historical irradiance data sets and documentation for sites in the United States, including solar models, algorithms, and calculators